A Real Game Changer in Concrete Finishing. Better Concrete Happens on ARMOURTECH PRO Float. Most Innovative Product at WOC 2013.
SAVE at LEAST 50% of the costs of other methods to Concrete Finishing and produce a Densified/Hardened, Abrasion Resistant, and Dust proofed concrete surface at time of placement. PRO Float will significantly reduce the cost of producing a decorative or polished floor.
- Makes extra water unnecessary
- Eliminates the costs and hassle of water curing
- Increases compressive strength by up to 30%
- Increases abrasion resistance
- Speeds Concrete Finishing – no sheeting, or setting up sprinklers etc
- Extends work ability time in hot, & windy conditions by 15 to 30 min to allow proper close
- Helps Concrete Finishing under hot, dry, sunny & windy conditions
- Minimizes checking, crazing & scaling, Eliminates dusting, Reduces potential for slab curling
- Decreases potential for alkali silica reaction (ASR)
- Reduces operator fatigue and trowel wear – reduces consumable & labour costs
- Creates a denser, less permeable surface for resistance to liquid penetration, staining
- Coverage = approx 24m2 per ltr
- No need to go back and seal however it is advised due to the creation of additional Ca(OH)2 during the curing process at full cure to apply ARMOURTECH Densifier which will self bond directly with the PRO Float increasing concrete density
PRO Float Floor just Burnished
This game-changing product utilizing Colloidal Silica has major benefits during concrete finishing, and it improves the quality of the resulting slab.
PRO Float is being used successfully on NZ’s current largest pour of 60000m2.
PRO Float is simply spray applied at the Floating in stage so no extra labour units required.
PRO Float is the Concrete Designers and Concrete Placers New Best Friend.
PRO Float “It’s like having an extra finisher” Easier Troweling, More Working Time.
PRO Float extends Concrete Finishing time without adding water and gives you 15-45 minutes extra to finish the slab.
PRO Float makes it easier to close properly and promote effective concrete finishing and curing.
PRO Float also provides a foundation for the more cost effective ARMOURTECH Floor Polished or Burnished finish.
PRO Float Technology Bonds with its self a property not found in any other product.
PRO Float Floor polished or burnished finish is of a higher quality and more cost effective to achieve.
PRO Float at Rainbows End – Auckland
PRO Float offers a multitude of advanced features and benefits for freshly placed concrete, particularly for industrial concrete flooring. This game-changing product provides long term high performance properties to treated concrete surfaces. In heavy traffic areas after concrete has cured say 21-28 days an application of ARMOURTECH Floor Densifier should be applied as the final Densifing of the concrete.
All our quality concrete treatment products are supplied throughout New Zealand.
AMAZING! Check out POWER TROWEL finishing options using ARMOURTECH Floor.